Melia thinks

Monday, May 10, 2004

My first time!

Eugene has been bugging me to set up a blogging account for ages so here i am...finally! This feels like the first time i set up my email account...strange but a proud moment for me!
Thought i would start this up since i'm over here in Sydney and have lots of stuff and thots to share with anybody who would be interested to hear, oops or read.
Have seen many interesting and beautiful "blog sites" (is that what you call that?) and feel so very inspired to create one too! But i am a computer virgin so it might be quite some time before i acquire those specific brain cells to even create something on the web!
So strange to be sharing these thots to nobody in particular!
ok..eager to see how my blog site looks like so this first blog is dedicated to my dearest husband! (SEE I FINALLY DID IT!)

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger esph said...

Love you dear ! Proud of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home