Melia thinks

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Inter-cultural communciations

Yup...started realising how different the aussies are to us. I guess it struck me when i was attending a First Aid course (oh ya, am a certified First aider now!). When i tried communicating with them....just had so much difficulty connecting and maintaing a conversation...why?
Sigh...talking with them has made me so conscious of how i spoke and if they could understand me at all and if i was using the right grammer etc etc...why?
Rubbish!!I know i can speak good english...i shall just be myself and try again to communicate with the members of this community which i have to call home for 3-4 years more...Lord give me the courage and thick skinnedness!
Back to episode 11 of The Successful Story of the Bright Girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home