Melia thinks

Monday, October 11, 2004

sick again!!

Stayed home sick again! I kind of knew it was coming cos i had been sneezed at by the kids a few times last week! But i never expected an ear infection too!! It was horrendous! I had THE WORST sleepless, painful night on Sat, it got so bad that we thought of going to the A&E but i was too chicken to go. I kept getting up and walking around, tossing and turning while my ear ached so bad! Kept looking at the clock, willing time to go faster. But i thank God for my dear husband, who looked after me so well...his presence was a great comfort to me! THanks dear!!
Still have a blocked ear...but going back to work tomorrow...
I hope i don't catch anymore germs from the kids! I have been sick so many times this year!! sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home