Melia thinks

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

a simple conversation

John is Benji's good friend, he is this big size Irish boy but equally cute in character! They have a love hate relationship, one minute they are fighting and the next they are the best of pals! John is going through a "why" phrase at the moment, and the following is the kind of conversation i have to go through with him each day!
me: John don't go into the boat cos its wet inside...
JOhn: Why?
me: Cos it rained this morning...
John: Why?
me: It rained so the water is all collected in the boat...
John: Why?
me: If you go into the boat you will get yourself wet...
John: Why?
me: (losing all patience) Just don't go into the boat John!
The best thing is...he looks really sincerely questioning when he says why...but no answer seem to be able to satisfy him!
John John.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home