Melia thinks

Thursday, August 04, 2005

New look

Like my new look blog...wished i had the skills to further personalise it but...oh well...this will do for the moment. My current fav colour...green!
Studies have resumed with a vengence...this semester is really going to hit me hard! I think the thing that i struggle most is the change in field (thus not being very familiar with technical terms) and not being familiar with educational policies here in Australia, NSW...sigh...oh well 2 more semesters then i'm done...by God's grace!
Work has been interesting...lots of cuddles and smooches from the kids! However, 2 of my colleagues (whom i'm closest too) have left...found better paying jobs...sigh. I guess life is like that...full of change, but we promised to still keep in contact with each other.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger tumbletot said...

hey gal,

new blog looks cool! gimme some tips on spicing mine up leh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home