Melia thinks

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

amazing kids...

Went to work today with a throbbing throat and whopping cough...so was sucking on a lozenge. This is a coversation Benji and i had when i got in...
Benji: What's that smell?
me: I'm sucking on a cough lolly.
Benji: Let me see.
Me: (stuck out my tongue to show him)
Benji: How come its not blue? It's white!
We have had this conversation before, cos i've started work with a lozenge in my mouth before and he always sniffs me out! The past few times that has happened it has been a blue lozenge (vicks). And this time it wasn't...it was white! Amazing i totally didn't expect him to remember the colour of my lollies! Made me realise again...how little credit we give kids...they have such a wealth of knowledge and information in that head of theirs...its just a matter of expressing it...expression holds them back from showing the world who they really are and what they are really capable of! Amazing...

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger The Klutz said...

Hope you're feeling better now =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home