Melia thinks

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Study, Study again!

Yup...the semester has started and you know what...ITS MY LAST ONE! Really thank God for bringing me this far! Just can't wait to finish it once and for all and be FREE again! Now the problem is that i have been so used to being free (3 months break), its so hard to get back to it again!! Well, guess i have to start soon, cos all my assignments are lined up already!
It has been going well in my new room at work...the kids are alot more dependent and definitely alot more nappies to do but am enjoying them and learning everyday what they like and dislike. They are really quite adorable at this age! Don't have a favourite yet! I still get lots of visits from the kids in my previous room. Helena still comes to the room and asks for cuddles! She is such an adorable girl! Seeing them just makes me miss them more!Saw Benji at the fence today! He was waving furiously...funny guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home