Melia thinks

Monday, July 03, 2006

Visitors from home...



My cousin and sister came up to visit recently. Have been meaning to put these pictures on the blog but had to learn how to combine the pictures nicely! We really had a blessed time, and i shared Sydney with them. At the end of the week, we took a trip down to Melbourne, and it was shop, shop, shop! Here are a few head shots of us during the moments we had together.



The amount of food and coffee we consumed! Shocking...but very satisfying. Cafes here are just so unique and cosy, we spent many hours yakking and eating, catching up with each other. Recollecting those meals and moments with a huge grin on my face!
It was indeed a meaningful and fulfilling time for me to have my sis with me for 2 weeks...and all thanks to her i am now hooked on korean drama serials!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home