Melia thinks

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Inertia

I am in a state of inertia!! I have one more major assignment to go...with a few other corrections to be made for previous assignments...and i am stuck! I know what i have to do, but just at a stuck state...if you know what i mean, like i find a million other things to do (including blogging) other than actually sitting down to complete the assignment! Urgh! I think its the "end of the year" syndrome...where you just want to laze and enjoy the rest of the year before it bids us farewell! SIGH....Can't wait for next year...when i'll finally (hopefully) finish this course! ANd no more studying for some time!!
Oh ya...Congrats to Paul and Rebekah on their new addition...Barnabas!! Am so happy and excited for them...but sad that i won't be able to see this precious new babe till next year..i pray that they are doing well!
Ok...back to focusing on my assignment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home