Melia thinks

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's not funny!

Just a quick post! The other day i was carrying a 7 month old baby (whose brother used to be in my room) and he was such an adorable babe (who happens to look just like his brother!). He was very fidgety and looked like he was going to cry. So i gave him his bottle and he drank abit. And before i could do anything, he puked all over me!! It went all over my shirt...and the smell almost made me puke too! And after that...he gurggled and giggled happily! Yuck yuck yuck....i think when i have one of my own, i might just puke back! Will post more blogs soon...need to get some pictures first!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Winter Chew said...

When you have one, you will find the smell of the puke a norm (hopefully not, of course) :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home