Melia thinks

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Completed


I am still alive and kicking...in case anybody was wondering!! Just have been very lazy with updating and i feel so guilty about it! Ok...yup...i am officially graduated and have my cert firmly in my grasp. Phew...that's over and would have never done it without the encouragement from my dearest...family and without the strength and power from God. It was a lovely occassion..and felt like a chapter of my life is coming to a close and a new one is opening...more of that to come soon...

5 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger annethia said...

Congratulations!!
Any other major upcoming changes??

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger tumbletot said...

congrats gal!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger The Klutz said...

Congrats gal!
You've just added another cert to your collection!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Winter Chew said...

Congras... And may I know what's more to come????

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger amelia thinks said...

Thanks everybody for the well wishes!!I am just glad that its over and i managed to complete everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home