Melia thinks

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My last day in a little place called Kid's Academy



It was my last day at work last Friday...and i feel...SAD...in a bittersweet kind of way. This place has held many fond memories and learning experiences for me and has helped me discover much about myself and interests. I still remember my first day at work...being one that was filled with much trepidation over meeting my new colleagues, meeting the children and their parents...trying to cope with culture assimilation. But i thank God for the courage and the beautiful friendships that i have made...both with the children and my colleagues. Tata...Kid's Academy...a closed chapter in my life...

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger The Klutz said...

The kids look so cute. I'm sure little peanut will look so cute too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home