Melia thinks

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Grief

Grief does not discriminate...it has been almost a week since the Tsunamis hit Asia and it has taken me a week for the magnitude of the disaster to sink in. Painful reality is seeping into me as i watch each tragic news report that comes in. It could have been me...or my family. Life is short and unpredictable...a fact that sometimes eludes us...sometimes we think we are pretty much invincible, but we are very wrong...it is painful reminders like these that wake us up of our dull thinking. My heart goes out to all those we are grieving, i cannot start to imagine how that grief is like and i'm not sure i want to in the near future...not ready yet, but then again not up to me to decide. I know God has something bigger...things we do not understand, He does...that is enough for me....Lord grant peace to the grieving...the peace that only you can give...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home