Melia thinks

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Last one?

I was supposed to taste FREEDOM after today! My last assignment is due to tomorrow...but sigh...it is not to be! I have finished my last assignment with much sweat and stress...but as i have some referencing problems with my previous 2 assignments its coming back to me and i would have to make the necessary changes...sigh! STILL not free! Was pretty devasted when i found out about my other 2 assignments but am moving on and trying to take it in my stride! SIGH....Planning to finish everything by the end of this week. So for this week...my dear Eugene is doing all the cooking! yeah!(hopefully yeah!)Going to give myself a break tonight...
AND oh ya...CONGRATULATIONS to Paul and Rebekah on the birth of Barnabas Bui! Can't wait to see some pictures!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home